Hayabusa T3 Boxing Gloves
- Dual-X™ Closure System: Provides ergonomic alignment and wrist stabilization of the hands and wrists for the best performance and protection.
- Fusion Splinting™ Technology: Working in sync with the Dual-X closure system, this advanced technology works to support hand and wrist alignment by providing a secure semi-rigid inner core within the gloves, engineered to work with your hand and wrist’s natural physiology. Maintaining proper form is key to avoiding injury.
- Deltra-EG™ with Crush Zone™: This multi-layered foam composition provides unparalleled knuckle protection to absorb impacts and dissipate energy so your hands are always ready and protected for the next strike. The Crush Zone™ is a specific layer within the complex that provides force dispersion to provide optimal shock absorption when it’s needed most.
- Vylar™ Engineered Leather: Lab testing revealed Vylar™ is a superior engineered leather material and even outperformed regular leather in terms of flexibility, surface durability, and crack resistance. Vylar™ provides T3 with the resilience and longevity you need in a high-performance boxing glove.
- AG Fabric™ Temperature Regulating Lining: T3’s ultra soft lining is not only comfortable, it regulates your hand temperature, keeping them cool and fresh while you train. All T3 gloves also include a special composition of silver (yes, real silver) that helps control and reduce odor.
- Ergonomic Sweat-X™ Thumb: An optimized ergonomic thumb pocket has been positioned to eliminate awkward strain on both thumb and wrist. This performance element also features an ultra-soft microfiber suede covering for unmatched perspiration management.
Wrist Protection: 4x Fusion Splinting™
Hand Protection: Multi-Layered Foam
Lining: XT2® Fabric
Material: Engineered Leather (Vylar®)
Other: Wipe-Away Sweat Thumb
Basics: Attached thumb, perforated palm, foam grip bar, ergonomic thumb position
Best for: Entry-level / Intermediate / Advanced